Re: Official Samsung Galaxy S7 pre-order
Rocs
Enthusiast - Level 2

Agreed, that is great news!

Can you please check on the shipping status of my order? Last night the App showed both phones with a shipping date of 3/15 and now it shows one with a Fed Ex tracking number shipped today and the other still with a 3/15 shipping date but no tracking number. The web site is similar but gives no details on the phone without the tracking number.

0 Likes
Gbktoledo
Contributor - Level 1

That sucks for me. When I submitted my offer yesterday it said the watch was sold out my only choice was the VR....I TRIED TO CHANGE IT TO THE WATCH TODAY AND IT SAID I COULD NOT CHANGE!!!!

Rockym
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well, I ordered my Black Onyx Galaxy Edge S7 yesterday afternoon with free overnight shipping.  I was kinda bummed the watch was sold out yesterday so I figured I would just settle for the VR.   But I was happy to see the watch available again when I registered my new phone today.

bboosty
Enthusiast - Level 1

Seriously! This is ridiculous. I had come to terms with the fact that I would not be getting a gear s2 and decided I should get in on the deal before the vr was sold out too. If I had waited less than 8 hours I would have been able to register for the s2. I'm more angry today than I was yesterday. I can't even get ahold of anyone at the promo agency to talk to and get answers. What is VZW going to do about this one?

0 Likes
_buckeyenut_
Contributor - Level 1

The S7 Edge Onyx Black (finally) came today, used the deal from Amazon to get 128GB SD for $34 and that came as well. Have the matte black Incipio case on it--beautiful. And I was able to get in on the Gear S2 promotion. I'm a happy customer! Thanks !

0 Likes
n8berman
Enthusiast - Level 2

It would be even better news if you could get my wife's phone to ship. There's a problem with the order. I've spent over 3 hours in the last 2days online with customer service trying to straighten out the order. They've even tried canceling my order so I can reorder... without success. The last thing I was told was to wait and see if it ships. I'm not holding my breath. This is all after I pre-ordered the phone within the first 2 hours of the pre-order starting. So much for the earlybird getting that worm. Plus I'm doing all this while I'm in Germany. I can't wait for my boss to see the international charges I've racked up talking to customer support on my work phone.

0 Likes
Rocs
Enthusiast - Level 2

Update: Received both phones (s7 Black / s7 Edge Silver) and was able to finish registration for the Gear S2 watch offer. Hope everyone else has the same luck.

0 Likes
eddiechi
Contributor - Level 1

Just FYI  -  Samsung has changed the terms for the promo as of Macrh 19th.....  and also extended promo from March 31 to Apr 15........

--------------------------------------------------------

"4. GIFT DETAILS: *Terms and Conditions amended March 19, 2016 to reflect initial supply of

300,000 Gear VR and 35,000 Gear S2 outlined below have been claimed and to provide an

alternative Gift option in lieu of delayed Gift delivery (see below). "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Revised Terms and Conditions as of March 19, 2016

SAMSUNG GEAR VR OFFER

TERMS AND CONDITIONS"

They didn't make this notation the first time they changed the terms after March 4th when they altered quantities available for promo... but now it is in red right on top of page.

--------------------------------------------------

"No more than 300,000 Gear VRs are available in this Offer. Gifts are available for a limited

time, while supplies last, on a first-come, first-served basis. Gear VRs or Gear S2s claimed

on or before March 18, 2016, may be sent within approximately six to eight weeks after

verification of Offer Claim Form, but in some cases, it may take longer for delivery (some

items may not deliver until approximately May, 2016 based on item availability).

Eligible Participants who submit a valid Offer Claim Form after March 18, 2016, will have the

option to either:

i) Participate as set forth in Section 3, understanding that Gifts for Offer Claim

Forms received on or after March 19, 2016 may not be sent to Participants

until June, 2016 or later.

ii) Alternatively, due to more Gifts being available in the Offer than

initially stated in these Terms and Conditions, in order to avoid

expected delayed Gift delivery, a Participant may submit an Offer

Claim Form as set forth in Section 3 and follow the on-screen

instructions to claim a $100 Samsung.com one-time use Reward

eCertificate (“Reward eCertificate”) in lieu of the Gift described above.

A Participant cannot receive both the Gift and a Reward eCertificate.

The Reward eCertificate will be sent to Participants to the email address

provided when submitting their Offer Claim Forms within approximately two

weeks after verification of Offer Claim Forms (please note verification can

take approximately four to six weeks). If a Participant selects to receive a

Reward eCertificate instead of waiting for a Gear VR, he/she will not receive

the Oculus Content described below – the Reward eCertificate is in lieu of

the Gear VR and Oculus Content. Reward eCertificate valid at

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ext...om%252Fus%252F for use towards a new purchase. Reward eCertificate

valid April 11, 2016 through July 1, 2016. Reward eCertificate is a one-time

use certificate; using the eCertificate as payment for an order with a value of

less than $100 will result in the forfeiture of any amount in excess of the

value of the order. Reward eCertificate may only be used to pay for the

products being purchased, and may not be used to pay for sales tax or

shipping charges. Reward eCertificates may not be used to pay for major

appliances, or any other product not sold directly on Samsung.com through

DR GlobalTech, an Authorized Samsung Reseller. Reward eCertificates

cannot be used for TVs and/or Digital Audio/Video products that fall under

Samsung’s Unilateral Pricing Policy. Reward eCertificates have no cash

value. Reward eCertificates may only be used for purchases on

Samsung.com, and may not be used at any other retailer. "