Not receiving text messages from Sprint customers
Dee528

I'm having trouble receiving SMS messages from a Sprint customer. I can receive MMS messages with no problem; however, I can't receive plain text messages. I've talked with tech support, been to a Verizon store and still no resolution. Is it my phone or the Sprint customer's?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not receiving text messages from Sprint customers
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be just as concerned over not receiving messages from a certain number. How long has this been happening? 

Has that user reached out to their carrier, and done any troubleshooting? Are you able to successfully send SMS to that number? 

VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes
Dee528

I can successfully send SMS to that number. It's been going on since Sunday. They are going to reach out to their carrier.

0 Likes
Djdirectdrive

I have this problem as wel . It's happened between me and several users all have been on the sprint network. They receive my messages but I do not receive all of theirs. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to get to the bottom of what's going on. What's the make and model of your phone? Are you having issues texting multiple users, or just Sprint customers?

TabithaJ_VZW

0 Likes
ericarobnsn

I'm also having this issue with a sprint customer. It happens weekly.. usually texts come through but there are times when I think they aren't responding but they show me screenshots of where they've sent texts and I haven't received them either. We both live in the city so it can't be a dead zone issue lol. I'll either occasionally not receive their text or they are just extremely delayed

0 Likes