Re: Not getting emergency alerts on my Galaxy S7??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
If you didn’t receive the alert, you can let FEMA know by emailing FEMA-National-Test@fema.dhs.gov. Please include your cell phone provider, model, and whether you were indoors or outdoors, stationary or moving, and in a rural or urban setting.

Melissa_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kali284, If you didn’t receive the alert, you can let FEMA know by emailing FEMA-National-Test@fema.dhs.gov. Please include your cell phone provider, model, and whether you were indoors or outdoors, stationary or moving, and in a rural or urban setting.  

Brett_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

If you didn’t receive the alert, you can let FEMA know by emailing FEMA-National-Test@fema.dhs.gov. Please include your cell phone provider, model, and whether you were indoors or outdoors, stationary or moving, and in a rural or urban setting.

Colin_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
If you didn’t receive the alert, you can let FEMA know by emailing FEMA-National-Test@fema.dhs.gov. Please include your cell phone provider, model, and whether you were indoors or outdoors, stationary or moving, and in a rural or urban setting.

GeorginaG_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can certainly understand your concern with no receiving the emergency alert. If you didn’t receive the alert, you can let FEMA know by emailing FEMA-National-Test@fema.dhs.gov. Please include your cell phone provider, model, and whether you were indoors or outdoors, stationary or moving, and in a rural or urban setting.

Stanley_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello KimDixon29,

Making sure you get emergency alerts is vital. I'm here to help, and find out what's going on. Have you received emergency alerts with a different device? Does your family have the same model as you do? Are other notifications and alerts working? Do you recall having any issues on the day the alert came to your family's devices?

Christina_VZW

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

You can add my phone and my wife S7 to the long list of people that did not receive the Presidential Alert. We have not received any alerts for over a year, and yes the phones are set up correctly to receive alerts. I did report this issue to FEMA as instructed to others.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

If you didn’t receive the alert, you can let FEMA know by emailing FEMA-National-Test@fema.dhs.gov. Please include your cell phone provider, model, and whether you were indoors or outdoors, stationary or moving, and in a rural or urban setting.

Antonio_VZW

0 Likes
Winkelca
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a Galaxy S7 and have never gotten any alerts at all (in the 3 years of ownership) even though people right next to me get them.

I didn't receive the president's alert last week.  I have search the internet time and again trying to figure this out why I don't get alerts.  Yes, the alerts are turned on and have been validated over and over again.  Just wish Samsung and Verizon would get it together so that we can receive these alerts

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service