Not all calendar events will sync after Jelly Bean update
unicorn76053

I recently updated my Samsung Galaxy S3 with the Jelly Bean update. Since updating, only my calendar events for the past 30 days will now appear on my phone calendar, except all recurring events will appear. As before with Ice Cream Sandwich, all past calendar events would appear on my phone. Is this a quirk with the Jelly Bean 4.1.1?

I am using Microsoft Outlook 2010 on my home pc to enter my calendar events. Then they get sync'd over to Google calendar. All my Outlook events appear in my Google calendar. Then sync with my phone, and it will only sync all recurring events and past events going back only 30 days. I contacted Samsung and after much troubleshooting, they finally told me to perform a hard reset to the phone. I did that with no change.

Is this issue going to be addressed in a future update? I am sure that I am not the only person that needed to be able to view past calendar events on their phone.

0 Likes
Re: Not all calendar events will sync after Jelly Bean update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi unicorn76053,  Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us.  I apologize for the delayed response and any inconvenience this has caused.  I will lift this up to our internal product team so that we can investigate further.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Re: Not all calendar events will sync after Jelly Bean update
vipergramps
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue.  I bought a RAZR MAXX HD on Saturday (12 Jan 13).  It came loaded with Ice Cream Sandwich.  I loaded all my apps, sync'd my Google account, and everything was working perfectly...until I updated the OS to Jelly Bean.  Now nothing syncs!  What gives?  I use this service every day in my job.

Please help!

0 Likes