No sim!!!
aharmon1288

I've had this phone since september and I can barely use it! It randomly pops up and says no sim or has no network strength at all! Went to verizon several times. The first time they said it was because of an update that was sent out and it would clear up with the next update that there was nothing they could do. The update came still same problem. I now have gotten the jellybean update and had the sim replaced and it still doesn't work! I don't see why I am paying for a phone I can barely use.

0 Likes
Re: No sim!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Aharmon1288, I can see why it would be frustrating to not be able to use your phone randomly. This issue was previously related to software, but a previous update should have resolved the issue. I apologize that hasn't been the case for your phone. Since the SIM card was already replaced, the device may need to be replaced as well. First, did you complete a factory reset after the update or since this issue started? http://bit.ly/P75GGe That would be the next step. Let me know if you need further assistance after this.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes