No phone delivery
Firefight256
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered two new samsung s20+ yesterday. I wouldve never expected to get the phones today but verizon said if I paid $12.99 I would receive them next day by 8pm even though it was Thanksgiving.  So I paid for it because we have covid and didnt want to get out. Now i have confirmation they wont be here till monday. My 10 days quarantine are up tomorrow and i would like to just pick them up at the store but i cant change and they wont give me my $12.99 back.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No phone delivery
DMathews1
Contributor - Level 3

It's clear Verizon messed up-up again! Their customer "service" has gone way downhill!!!  - - I would recommend you get a hold of a manager in Verizon's "Customer Retention Department".   I'm sure a manager there can do everything you are requesting.  You'll need to dial 611 to get into that department.   Good luck! 

0 Likes
Firefight256
Enthusiast - Level 2

So just an update on my phone situation. I called verizon 611 on saturday because I had still not received my phones. I did the Verizon call back so I didnt have to wait on the phone for 30 minutes. When they called me back I had to wait 10 minutes.  So I straight asked for a supervisor. So the guy told me that Ron the supervisor would call me back within 5 minutes. After 40 minutes went by and no Ron I called 611 again. After 30 minutes of waiting on there, needless to say I was more than mad but i got a nice guy Tyler. I apologized to him that he had to take this phone call. I explained to him that I had been with verizon for 13 years, i had 4 lines on my personal account and 10 on my business account. That I had paid for next day shipping and not only had I not received my phones but one hasnt even shipped. If I wasnt able to pick my phones up at the store I was cancelling my personal and business accounts. He dug deep and looked into it, said both phones had actually been shipped but they wouldnt be here until monday, so he would cancel  the order so I could get them at the store. After working a while on this he came back and explained that he could cancel the phones but if he cancelled the agreement it would be several more days before we could get phones. He said if it was ok with me we will keep it the way it is and he offered to give my $12.99 back and my upgrade fee and I would receive my phones monday. Only because he was a nice guy and went above and beyond did I agree to this. Monday rolled around and no phone. FedEx said they would be here by 8pm. Nothing. Tuesday fedex said they would be here by 1150am. Nothing. I called fed ex. They explained that the phones had been sent back to sender because they were suspicious and sender also requested them back. Called verizon talked to a very nice lady. She said that the order was cancelled so the phones were going back to the warehouse.  There was nothing she could do until they arrived at the warehouse which is in Pennsylvania. The phones and myself are in Alabama and the fed ex place is only 8 miles from my house. So i guess Verizon will lose a customer of 13 years and 14 lines.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It saddens me to see that you are considering a move from our Verizon family, Firefight256. I am a consumer too and I sincerely understand your discontent with the order situation outlined in your post. Based on the information provided in your post, there is nothing we can do until the returned order is received by our warehouse and processed fully. I apologize for any inconvenience this information may cause you.

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes