No more updates-please!
fastfred00

Everytime they update my SIII it gets worse. I lose all my playlists. There's crap on there I can't get rid of. My phone used to hook up automatically to Bluetooth when I got in my car now I have to connect manually everytime. I used to love my phone now I hate it. Also my 4G service has turned into 3G.

They need a GO BACK BUTTON. Doesnt matter ever since they screwed me on my new contract I said I was done with Verizon anyway. There are cheaper plans out there with equal or better service.

0 Likes
Re: No more updates-please!
Not applicable

care to explain how you got "screwed" on your contract? funny first people complain they aren't getting updates then they complain they don't want updates. make up your minds.

0 Likes
fastfred00

Yeah, when I upgraded the salesman said everything would be the same. When I got my bill I wasn't given all the discounts I had before. I pursued it but was told their representative had misspoken.

Yeah, I guess peope would want updates but the updates should be better not worse. If it's worse its a "downgrade" not an update.

0 Likes
Not applicable

fastfred00 wrote:

Yeah, when I upgraded the salesman said everything would be the same. When I got my bill I wasn't given all the discounts I had before. I pursued it but was told their representative had misspoken.

Yeah, I guess peope would want updates but the updates should be better not worse. If it's worse its a "downgrade" not an update.

first I suggest that when you ask if everything is going to be the same you be SPECIFIC. Doubtful the salesman looked at your specific plan in detail. I'm not sure why people don't go into their bill in detail to make sure it's going to be 100% the same. Exactly which discounts were taken away? The updates for the SIII are made by Samsung you should take the issue up with them.

0 Likes
fastfred00

I guess Verizon is just another low-life company if you have to bring a magnifying glass to read their contracts and can't trust their sales reps.

0 Likes