No mobile network?
coachlovejoy

Why does my fone keep losing the mobile network connection? I missed some really important calls and emails! Restart doesnt fix it. I have to keep removing the battery. Anyone else have this problem lately?

0 Likes
Re: No mobile network?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're committed to provide you the best wireless service possible Juliana. Let's get some additional information and find ways to improve your wireless experience. When was the last time that you were able to keep network connection without interruption? What is your ZIP code? Is this issue in a particular place (home, school, office)?

Have you called our tech support team at 800-922-0204 to troubleshoot? If you have, what steps have you tried with them? I don't want to ask you to do the same things twice.

AntonioC_VZW
FolloVZWs on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sleepy3103
Enthusiast - Level 2

When you ask for help make sure you include the Manufacturer and Model of your phone. Like mine is the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The OP posted their question in the Galaxy S5 space, so it is likely they have that phone model.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

sleepy3103
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was just informing them to make sure they do that in the future. Its hard to help when you don't know what phone people have. I have seen quite a few messages about Iphones in the android area thats why I asked that.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

as ann154 stated, they posted in the correct forum so chances are good they'll do it the next time too.