No incoming calls
JackDaniels

I have been a Verizon customer for over 12 years.  I upgraded to a new Galaxy S4 a couple months back.  With so much work I have not had a chance to familiarize with the features, but one thing I obviously noticed a week ago is that I am not receiving calls nor any is being logged as received/missed.  I know this is the perfect excuse to escape on a Friday evenings but I really care to keep my wife.  I have noticed when I turn off the WiFi, the Icon 4G comes up on the screen, and viceversa.  I have read other blogs where point at the network and suggest to switch to global?  (I am not even sure if this is possible under any account/additional fees/etc.

Please help.  I sincerely hope this is a simple fix.  Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: No incoming calls
Klue
Master - Level 1

If you haven't already, try reinstalling the sim card.  Power off phone, remove battery, remove sim card, wait 30 seconds, install sim card, re-install battery, turn on phone, wait for phone to connect to the network then call your phone from another phone to see if this fixed your problem.

0 Likes
JackDaniels

Sir, thank you for your promptness. I did as instructed, but without

progress. I am not receiving nor registering any incoming calls. What

should be the next step? Thanks!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might try a new SIM card; they're free at your local Corporate Verizon store.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JackDaniels, I see your distress call and I'm here to help. Staying connected to the wife is a must! Are you having issues with placing and recieving calls in your home or at a specific location? To ensure that you're retrieving signal from the nearest wireless tower, we recommend that you briefly power your device off/on to soft reset it. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes