My up move connect fitness tracker will no longer communicate to my bluetooth.
SNUGASABUG25
Enthusiast - Level 2

It last synced on Aug 8th. I'd really like help getting this resolved ASAP. I've cleared caches, reset, but it no longer connects. HELP!

0 Likes
Re: My up move connect fitness tracker will no longer communicate to my bluetooth.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SNUGABUG25, we're here to help get you back on track. We know how important it is to make sure that you Bluetooth is working properly and you're able to use your accessories properly. Can you please verify the make/model of this fitness accessory and describe what happens when you try to connect? Do you use any other Bluetooth devices with your phone? If so, are you experiencing any issues when connecting these other devices?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: My up move connect fitness tracker will no longer communicate to my bluetooth.
SNUGASABUG25
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had live chatted with verizon customer support over the weekend.  I went through all their suggestions,  but no luck. It was issue number [removed]. I have a Jawbone UP Move activity tracker.  I'm unable to connect to ANY fitness tracker (I tried on my coworkers)My last sync was august 8th before I updated my phone.  When I've tried to connect the bluetooth  since then,  it says it can't communicate.

Is there going to be another update soon? Or a patch?  I really don't want to switch companies,  I've been with verizon for over 15yrs. But this is kinda crazy for so many people to be having the same issue.

Thanx!

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
JOSMEI41

I have the same problem with 2 S5's and using a Garmin Vivofit 2 activity tracker.  Sync worked for two years and failed after the software update.   Please respond. This problem has been widely reported in many tracker communities. Don't want to Change providers, but want the trackers to work with our phones.   Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you can connect when you need to. Are you getting any error message?

LauraL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
SNUGASABUG25
Enthusiast - Level 2

As stated above,  it says "can't communicate" when I try to connect my bluetooth to my up move.

0 Likes