My laptop kicks me out of my mobile hotspot Samsung S7
PATHAR12

After about 30 seconds my Asus Microsoft 10 kicks me off of connectivity with my Samsung S7 mobile hotspot

0 Likes
Re: My laptop kicks me out of my mobile hotspot Samsung S7
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PATHAR12, I would be just as concerned with an experience like this. We are here to help keep your Asus connected to your Galaxy S7. When you lose your connection, do you notice if your hotspot turns off through your S7, or does your Asus just disconnect from the network? What is your experience like when you connect other devices to your hotspot?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
PATHAR12

My hotspot does not turn off.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PATHAR12,

I appreciate the clarification regarding this matter. Have you had any trouble with your Asus staying connected with any other Wi-Fi connection? Are you using the HotSpot as a tether with the USB cord connected or via a Wi-Fi connection?

CandiceH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes