My S7 Edge reboots by itself at random
Linnyheepo

I've only made 1 payment on my brand new Galaxy S7 Edge and I'm hoping there is a lemon law as I'm pretty disappointed this phone continously reboots at random. If I catch it in time, I can restart it and make the loop stop, but other times, I've had to drive all the way home to plug it into a PC to work.  Also, a lot of people keep saying they've tried calling me, but I'll show no missed calls. I've followed all the fixes online but this is ridiculous with a brand new phone.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My S7 Edge reboots by itself at random
B33
Legend

If you the Charger that came with the Phone, Use it instead of using your P.C. you'll get a better Charge from it..  Try n shut the Phone off then re-power it see if that helps the rebooting then check your Apps any that may have been Down loaded you may have a Rogue App causing the Issue..

If you check all of that and your still having issues then you may have to do a System Cache Clear or a Factory Reset to smooth out the Issues your seeing..

View solution in original post

0 Likes
B33
Legend

If you the Charger that came with the Phone, Use it instead of using your P.C. you'll get a better Charge from it..  Try n shut the Phone off then re-power it see if that helps the rebooting then check your Apps any that may have been Down loaded you may have a Rogue App causing the Issue..

If you check all of that and your still having issues then you may have to do a System Cache Clear or a Factory Reset to smooth out the Issues your seeing..

0 Likes
Linnyheepo

Thank you, I don't charge my phone via the PC. Plugging it into a PC was one of the ways to stop the loop when no other option was working. How does one know if they have a "rogue app"?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well if your phone lets say was working Ok and your buddy Fred said hey bud check out these 4 Apps and say ok you Download them and then a few Days later your phone just Doesn't seem to have the Pep it did,  or you see the screen possibly acting abnormal  And a week ago the Phone was Hauling the Mail, well you think n think what is causing this..

Then by the Light of Day something pops in your thinking ad says check the Apps and so you Eliminate one by one and when you see the phone Reacting as it did a few Days ago you know the Phone had a Not so Good app on it..

0 Likes