My Galaxy S6 keeps cuttting in and Out. How do I fix it?
KARGUL56

My phone cuts in and out depends on where i stand in a room.  Also if i sit up or ly back on couch in an other room. .what can I do  to fix this problems.

I have been with verizon for many years.  We had no problem with our other phone.   It started  when we changed to a smart phone Galaxy S6.

0 Likes
Re: My Galaxy S6 keeps cuttting in and Out. How do I fix it?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m sorry to learn that you are experiencing service issues with your Smartphone, KARGUL56. We definitely want you to have the best wireless service at all times. Let’s get some additional information and explore ways to improve your wireless experience.

You indicate that service varies depending on where you are inside your home. Do you only experience service issues inside your home?

How is your service if you step outside, power your phone off and on, and test outside your home?

We would also like to confirm coverage in your area. What is your home ZIP code?

http://spr.ly/6583DTXat

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
steveng_vzw
Verizon Employee

KARGUL56, we know the importance of having a phone work everywhere you need it at. We are here to help you with that problem. When you state that it is cutting in and out, we want to make sure you mean with calls and not that the phone is restarting on you?

What zip code are you located at where this is happening? Is this happening just when you are indoors or does it happens when you are outside too? What signal is your phone receiving from us where this happens?

Are you using Advanced Calling or Wi-Fi calling on your phone? Turn Voice & Video On / Off - HD Voice - Samsung Galaxy S 6 / S 6 edge | Verizon Wireless

StevenG_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ROLLTIDE79_79

I have the same problem.  Never happened with att.  Time to switch back.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ROLLTIDE79_79, we'd never want to see you go. I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with your phone. Please describe what you're experiencing. How long has this been going on? What zip code are you at?

JoelR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes