Messaging not working
Shoom

Using Message +, I get network not available error and I cannot send a group text.  It fails every time.  

I have done a soft reset and it hasn't helped.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge +, and am running the Knox 2.7.1 version, though I believe this occurred long before the update.

Thanks for any help!

0 Likes
Re: Messaging not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Shoom, we want you to be able to communicate via Message+ as needed. Text messaging is so important to stay in touch in this day and age, and you’ve certainly come to the right place to help get you back on track. So we can provide the proper assistance, we want to make sure that we’re all on the same page. You’ve mentioned that you’re getting the “network not available” error and you cannot send a group text. Can you tell us more about what task you’re trying to perform when the error occurs? What exactly happens when you try to send a group text? When did you start to come across each of these issues?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes