Re: Marshmallow update
charlesh7
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was one of the other customers reporting the same problem.  They had me contact Samsung support, but I will never do that again.  Samsung just said to send my phone in for repair.  It would take over two weeks before I got my phone back, so that is not happening.  I would just as soon go without the update than go two weeks without a phone.

0 Likes
Lamunro

Haha classic Samsung response

0 Likes
Benjamin420

I'm having the same issue. Hopefully they fix it soon.

0 Likes
charlesh7
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been brand loyal to Samsung for years, but after this encounter with their support department I might need to reconsider.

0 Likes
s_lester

I'm getting same 411 code

0 Likes
JTCornish
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was able to get it downloaded on my S6 Edge earlier but I'm trying to do it on my wife's S6 Edge now and am getting the same 411 message. Anyone have any new hope??

0 Likes
Dfairy22

411 code here too... so much excitement for nothing...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s get your wife on the same page JTCornish. We are here to help. Are you trying to update the software over Wi-Fi or our Mobile Network? Have you tried placing phone in safe mode and attempting the update again http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-175013/ ?

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Lamunro

I have tried to download both over WiFi and over the air in regular and

safe modes. No such luck.

On Fri, Apr 1, 2016, 10:01 PM Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
JTCornish
Enthusiast - Level 1

I tried both of over your network and in safe mode and neither worked.

0 Likes