MMS download
Jynx113

About a week ago my phone started intermittently not receiving group messages. It shows there are some available but can't or won't download them. I don't have my wifi on,  have triedone all 3 messaging apps that came on the phone, and is still not working. Now it won't even receive regular picture messages from a single person. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Re: MMS download
tbo27
Master - Level 2

does it work in safe mode?

0 Likes
JayWoo319

My wife and I are having the same issue. Started messing up 9/17/15.

0 Likes
Jynx113

I don't know what safe mode is, or how to activate it

0 Likes
Jynx113

How do i get the attention of the people in charge of this? ?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Jynx113 wrote:

I don't know what safe mode is, or how to activate it

We'd need to know what phone(s) you are using.

0 Likes
Jynx113

Galaxy s6

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out Jynx113, let’s take a deeper look into this issue. With WiFi being turned off, are you having any issues with accessing the data network? We can check to see if Mobile Data is turned on by going to Settings, More Networks, Mobile Networks, and then check on this screen. Were any updates processed prior to the group messaging/picture messaging not working correctly? When you try to download the messages that are showing, what happens?

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jynx113

Mobile data is indeed turned on, I switched it off then on trying that too, no luck. The update was the most recent one and I completed it when it came out,  I don't think it was right before this started happening, though.

0 Likes
Jynx113

Sorry, it will pop up that the messages are downloading but will never finish,  just comes up with a message failed.

0 Likes