Lbolen
Lbolen

When I go to google play or the web it always comes back saying no network connection even though y wireless is on and I can get y e-mails. Is there a setting that needs to be turned on or changed, I have turned on and off Global with no change. I am new to this phone and still trying to figure it out.

0 Likes
Re: Lbolen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Lbolen,

Let's see what causing the problem! Are you currently receiving a 4G or 3G connection? Do you receive an error message? Current zip code? When did the issue begin? I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for your contribution to pour community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Lbolen

4g zip is 48152 started 10 days ago and yes I get error messages and not connected but it says my wi-fi is connected.  Also says not connected to data. Thanks for the help 

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone

0 Likes
Lbolen

Sorry it has taken so long for me to get back to you. I tried from my phone but it would not send.

I have 4g, Sometimes an error but my WI-if says I am connected. When I want to connect to Facebook it says no connection or turn on data but I can get my e-mails when it says I am not connected. Zip code is 48150. Should I go to a

store to have them look at my phone?

Also, when I want to play a game I can get the game like Pet sago but I can

not connect to Facebook. It keeps telling me to try later. My computer and

tablet work ok but not this phone. Thanks for your help. My phone will also

keep telling me I have an e-mail. How do I turn this off?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details, Lbolen! I did not find any issues in your area. Lets try to run the device in safe mode and then test out the Play Store, here is how: http://support.verizonwireless.com/support/devices/knowledge_base.html/59242/ . Have you tried another WiFi connection?

I am looking forward to your reply so that I can assist.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW

0 Likes
Lbolen

My Internet provider was her today and said my WI-if was ok and I should

contact Samsung support to see if my settings are correct or if something is

wrong with the phone. His computer and phone were able to connect with WI-fi

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for having that test performed, Lbolen. Our goal is to get the Galaxy S3 to connect to WiFi again.
Have you tried to remove the WiFi Connection http://vz.to/1cKlPf7 and after that, add the connection again http://vz.to/1hNCDQf?

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes
Lbolen

Since my Internet provider was here the WI-if has started working again. (Most of the time) I do not know how to the remove or r and put in the info you gave me The APN says LTE Verizon internet..I have done nothing with the edit part because I am not sure what to do.The Protocol says lPv4/lPv6. I am not sure if that is a 1 (one) or an l. I am not even sure if I am in the right place. This is my first smart phone so I am just learning how to use it. I guess I really need help. LOL.

Thank you for taking the time for me. I have been with Verizon since the late 80's when it was not verizon and have always been happy with service.

Lydia

0 Likes