Is there a way that you can download a song to be as a alarm sound?
MellyMel0515

I have a Samsung Galaxy SIII, and on my old Verizon phone, I could set a song I down loaded to my phone as a alarm tone.  On the Galaxy, I can barely hear the alarm when it goes off, and the songs are louder then the factory alarm tones.  Please let me know how to do it? Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there a way that you can download a song to be as a alarm sound?
KSGerber
Contributor - Level 1

The easy way to set a song that you have on your phone as an Alarm Tone is simply open your music player app, then select the song by pressing and holding the song, a menu will pop out, the menu will have options such as Share Via, Set As, Delete etc. Choose Select As. From there you can choose Phone Ringtone, Caller Ringtone or Alarm Tone. Choose Alarm Tone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Sure is Go to ZEDGE you can find the App in the PlayStore or by Visiting the Google PlayStore on the Online Site and Download it to your Phone and when you Accept the Terms Go in and Tap Search.. For ALARMS and find that special one that will give ya that Wake up Call..  Good Luck and have Fun Searching  Smiley Happy b33

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should be able to drop any mp3 file into your Alarm folder (in your internal storage) to use as an Alarm.  Similarly, mp3 files in your Notification folder can be used for notifications, and if copied to your Ringtones folder, they can be used as ringtones.

0 Likes
KSGerber
Contributor - Level 1

The easy way to set a song that you have on your phone as an Alarm Tone is simply open your music player app, then select the song by pressing and holding the song, a menu will pop out, the menu will have options such as Share Via, Set As, Delete etc. Choose Select As. From there you can choose Phone Ringtone, Caller Ringtone or Alarm Tone. Choose Alarm Tone.

0 Likes
KSGerber
Contributor - Level 1

Sorry about the typo. You should choose Set As.

0 Likes
a1trainer
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ditto recommending ZEDGE!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

ZEDGE does have some Gooden's out there.. far sure b

0 Likes