Is there a fix for Android 4.3 for the Galaxy s3?
DoctorW
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just up loaded the update to 4.3 on to my Galaxy s3 and now the wifi is not working properly. Keeps saying wifi is unstable or slow and switches to data plan when all was working properly before the up date. Also the battery is needing to be recharged way too soon. Before I could go a day and half now half a day before needing to recharge. Also the internet use is unstable and is locking up will drop or just freeze up. I'm glad I did not up date my wife's s3. I see that this is a problem across the board. When will a fix be there for us to up load?

0 Likes
Re: Is there a fix for Android 4.3 for the Galaxy s3?
Not applicable

Sorry not a problem everywhere. My sister updated her S3 to 4.3 and is not having ANY of these issues.

0 Likes
Re: Is there a fix for Android 4.3 for the Galaxy s3?
boychik0830
Contributor - Level 1

I am not having the same problem you are having but I am having another kind of problem some of my apps keep on crashing whenever I try to open them. the only way to fix this is to reinstall the apps but I do not want to do that because some of these are games and I do not want to loose level progress in my games. I also do not want to do a factory reset because then I may also loose contacts as well which I do not want to do. please help me figure out how to fix this without doing a factory reset thanks.

0 Likes