Re: Is anyone else having trouble with dropped calls?
Maji

I noticed that, my phone keeps giving me notifications that wifi has been disabled because internet connection is slow. I’m assuming this is happening due to MY home internet connection, and would not occur if I were away from home. I suppose I should drive someplace and test it out?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Maji,

I appreciate you checking the Settings; all looks good in your area, no network problems. I understand you need to have reliable service ASAP, we will resolve this for you. Once you launch Settings>More Settings>Mobile Networks>Network Mode>Set to LTE/CDMA. If you don't see Network Mode when in Mobile Networks, what are the options?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Maji, I'm here to help. I have sent you a private message to further assist.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Maji

After Mobile networks> I see Mobile data with a box that is checked - Global Data Roaming Access>The choices are Deny data roaming access, allow access only for this trip, allow access for all trips A tech had me check this earlier, and it was set to “Deny data roaming access” I was told to set it to “Allow access for all trip”, which I did. I also was instructed to remove the battery and sim card, then replace them,which I did. I also was told to turn off the phone, then to turn it back on and dial #832, at which point I got a recording saying that something or other had been changed successfully. Today, I made a call and began hearing beeping that was sporadic rather than regular, and it continued to get louder. I made a couple of calls and didn’t lose any. I had somebody else tell me the other day that they heard beeping, just before we were disconnected.

I also have a message from another rep (MarquiaF_VZW) asking for my phone number etc. Rather than start all over with her, I’m replying to your message, which is more current.

Thank you for your help.

0 Likes