Is anyone else dumbfounded?
hitz420
Enthusiast - Level 3

So i guess we have all learned that the Samsung galaxy s5 from verizon is still stuck on 5.0 even after countless attempts from the costumer or consumer of how much we said we needed an system upgrade. I guess my question is are we or are we not getting an upgrade. It has gone well past the point of knowing this answer

0 Likes
Re: Is anyone else dumbfounded?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am also a consumer, and I truly understand your desire for a software update Thomas. You deserve a straight answer for the question about whether or not, a software update will be available for your phone in the future. My resources indicate that we do not have any information about future software updates for any device (including the Galaxy S5); however, please be assured that we will push software updates when ready.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DizTheMan

The S5 swill just keep killing SD Cards and loosing data. They really don't care if the issues are fixed or not. Bottom Line!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

check google news, at the bottom for all s5 update info.

0 Likes