Is Verizon Email down in middle GA area?
Q_man

Is Verizon email down in Middle Georgia Area?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is Verizon Email down in middle GA area?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Verizon email addresses are through the Verizon Residential landline service. See their forum for questions about that service. Verizon Forums – Welcome to the Verizon Fios® Community

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

What Verizon Email are you referring to?  What kind of wireless device are you having issues with?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Just encountered an issue with my Comcast/Xfinity email service on my desktop, not synchronizing. Also, on the Comcast/Xfinity web site the email is not working.  On my Verizon Wireless Droid Turbo 2 phone, the Xfinity Connect app is failing to connect to the mail servers.  At least, for me, there appears to be a Comcast/Xfinity email issue. I've opened a ticket with Comcast/Xfinity.  My Gmail app on my Droid Turbo 2 appears to be working fine sending/receiving emails.

0 Likes
Q_man

Samsung Galaxy 5 and what ever email system it came with is not sync correctly with Cox Cable email. I have to turn of wifi to sync up at all. It is not a wifI issue as computer is sync correctly. It started at 7:29 PM last night. It is only syncing now with wifi turned off. I'm at my house so it is my normal place so syncing is never a problem.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Do you have other methods of checking your Cox Email, e.g. via a web site login?  My Comcast/Xfinity email started working again on all platforms after about 30 mins. If you have other methods, I'd verify that the Cox Email service is not having any issues.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Verizon email addresses are through the Verizon Residential landline service. See their forum for questions about that service. Verizon Forums – Welcome to the Verizon Fios® Community

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Q_man, we definitely want you to be able to access your messages whenever you need to. I'd like to clarify exactly what's happening here. It sounds like you're having trouble getting your Cox email to sync correctly on your phone, and that it is only syncing when your home WiFi is turned off, is that correct? I'm glad to hear it seems to be working correctly over our cellular network. Do other applications that use data work when you're connected to your home WiFi? When did this start?

KarolineD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes