Re: If Nougat is no where nearby, why not release the Security updates at the least?
Bax1
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is now March and still no security updates or Nougat. Verizon what is going on. I am glad you have not released the new OS is it has problems. I do however expect that I should be receiving security patches. It is like you have abandoned the users of your flagship phones.

Re: If Nougat is no where nearby, why not release the Security updates at the least?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bax1, we always want you to have access to our newest software available. You can find updates and more information by following this link, https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/software-updates/?lid=sayt&sayt=software updates*. We currently do not have more information about our Security Updates. We can guarantee you that they are on their way. We never want you to feel abandoned as a customer.

JavierMD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Gbktoledo
Contributor - Level 1

What???

If you do not have more information about the Security Updates how can guarantee you that they are on their way???

0 Likes