I've turned Advanced Calling on yet I get no data when I'm on a call? Why is this. I have an S7 Edge
Goblin

I've turned Advanced Calling on yet I get no data when I'm on a call. Why is this I have an S7 Edge?

0 Likes
Re: I've turned Advanced Calling on yet I get no data when I'm on a call? Why is this. I have an S7 Edge
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is the HD Voice feature activated on your line and on the phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: I've turned Advanced Calling on yet I get no data when I'm on a call? Why is this. I have an S7 Edge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to use both together can come in handy Goblin. Let's make sure we get this working for you. What happens when you try to open a website when on a call? What zip code are you in?

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
karebear1970

ever since the update when i try to do video call it tells me that it uses data and i cant use wifi...why is that?....then the camera will stop working

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for reaching out to us karebear1970. We definitely want to make sure you can use all of the functions available with your device. What kind of phone do you have? Have you only tried this with one WiFi network or multiple?

CandiceH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes