I purchased a phone from Best Buy
BAKER1931

On 04/12/2017 I purchased a Samsung Galaxy 7 from Best Buy  in Chattanooga Tn. They gave me a work sheet with all the numbers on it. So I bought the phone. On my first bill from Verizon it had all almost doubled. So I called Verizon and they told me to call the store where I bought the phone. I did and the Manger told me the salesperson was no longer there to call home office. Well I did and Best Buy said there was not anything they would do. For me to take the Manger to court.

So, now I am paying $40.00 more for a phone I don't even like. the screen has started to get white spots across the top and there is only a few placing I can make a call. My other phones HTC one 8 I did not have this problem.

I still have all the paper work where hey lied to me. Is there anything I can do to get Help.

Thanks Allen

[removed]

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
Re: I purchased a phone from Best Buy
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having the right information is essential, BAKER1931. I have sent you a Private Message to best assist.

NicoleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes