cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

I cannot receive text messages from one number. The text message notification ring comes on but there is no icon and there is no message text.

Miembro

I cannot receive text messages from one number. The text message notification ring comes on but there is no icon and there is no message text. I believe the person is using an iPhone.  Please help.  I was using Handcent SMS but there is no text in the stock messaging app either. I have not had issues getting texts from other Verizon numbers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: I cannot receive text messages from one number. The text message notification ring comes on but there is no icon and there is no message text.

Asistencia al cliente
We want to make sure you get your text from everyone alison.victoria! We do not support 3rd party applications. I recommend downloading Verizon Messages+ from the play store and retry sending the person the message. Keep us posted.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes

Re: I cannot receive text messages from one number. The text message notification ring comes on but there is no icon and there is no message text.

Miembro

My messages are received by the recipient with no issues. I am the one who cannot receive messages from a specific individual. 

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente
Thank you for reaching out Allison.victoria.
I would recommend deleting all old messages. If the issues persist, and if nobody else is effected. I would recommend having that person reach out to troubleshoot.
JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes