I can't update MyFiles app.
JWBLUE89

It says A new version is available with updates related to cloud features. I am using Galaxy s6. Please help!

0 Likes
Re: I can't update MyFiles app.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JWBLUE89,

We are here to help! Making sure you can update & use your apps is crucial. Allow me to gather a few more details so we can get this figured out. Is "MyFiles" a 3rd party app that you've downloaded? When you go to the Play Store, does it say that there is an update available? If there is an update available, please describe what hurdles you are having with updating. Can you please clarify what you mean by "updates related to cloud features"?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JWBLUE89

The app is from Samsung App Store. So, it cannot be found in Google Play Store

When I go to the setting in the app, it says 'updated related to cloud feature'. When I press the update button, it does not do anything.    

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JWBLUE89, we appreciate these additional details. As this is within the Samsung App Store, is the device software itself up to date? Do you have any additional apps that you have downloaded from the Samsung App Store? If so, do you see any change when attempting to update those apps? LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes