How long does the S5-buy one get one last?
mythreechildren

I've seen the buy one S5 get one free promotion, but I can't seem to find how long this promotion will last.  Does anyone know?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How long does the S5-buy one get one last?
xchambers
Contributor - Level 2

You are not allowed to tell someone to not do something when no one has even gotten their hands on the S5. It is going to easily be one of the best phones on the market in everyway, and my Galaxy S4 is amazing.

The BOGO offer ends on 04/17/14!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Beach327
Enthusiast - Level 2

Don't do it!!! Samsung phones are terrible. Especially Galaxy series. I have S4 that is worst phone I have ever had.

0 Likes
mythreechildren

My husband has the S4 and he loves it. What don't you like about it?

0 Likes
SuckaFree
Enthusiast - Level 3

The galaxy S4 is one of the best android based phones i've ever owned.  I would highly recommend it

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

My guess is until the pre-order's start to ship.

0 Likes
Beach327
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am on my second phone, second charger and third battery. I did not load any additional apps just to see if same problem would happen again and it did. Phone gets extremely hot and loses charge in 10 minutes. I have stopped using phone and now use my old Bionic phone from the past.

0 Likes
xchambers
Contributor - Level 2

You are not allowed to tell someone to not do something when no one has even gotten their hands on the S5. It is going to easily be one of the best phones on the market in everyway, and my Galaxy S4 is amazing.

The BOGO offer ends on 04/17/14!

0 Likes