How do I stop SMS from copying to email?
vicbee63
Enthusiast - Level 2

I tried several messenger apps but all end up copying to my corporate email (MS Exchange).  How do I prevent SMS from copying to email?

0 Likes
Re: How do I stop SMS from copying to email?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Under your e-mail app, is your work e-mail set to be your default / primary?? Are you trying to copy them to your personal e-mail? If so, you need to set your personal e-mail as your default e-mail address.

0 Likes
vicbee63
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, my work email is the primary account.  I don't want to copy any messages to any emails, just keep them where they are, thanks.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Can you elaborate then on how or what is happening or the messages that come up when your text get copied into an e-mail?

0 Likes
vicbee63
Enthusiast - Level 2

TXT messages are showing up on my corporate email account with "from" showing senders phone number.  I changed messaging apps but that hasn't resolved the issue.  I can't find a messaging setting to stop forwarding messages.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Is it always from the same person? Or every text message is coming to your e-mail?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There was a setting in the email application or the default sms app to send sms to the email on Samsung phones. Check there and turn it off.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vicbee63
Enthusiast - Level 2

No, it's anyone sending me TXT messages.

0 Likes
vicbee63
Enthusiast - Level 2

I looked everywhere and cannot find it.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Did you have an iPhone before this new phone?

0 Likes