How do I set up auto download to OneDrive??
Stef1219

When I got my S9+ i set it up to automatically upload photos & videos to OneDrive when connected to wi-fi. It stopped doing that and I can't find where to set it up to do it again.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I set up auto download to OneDrive??
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
  1. In the OneDrive app, tap the Me icon Person icon in OneDrive app for iOS at the bottom of the app, then tap Settings OneDrive settings .
  2. Tap Camera upload.
  3. Set Camera upload to On.

Notes:

• Camera backup is available only on devices running Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later.
  • To help preserve your device battery while downloading, select the Upload only when charging checkbox.
  • All photos and videos will be uploaded at their original sizes when you're on a Wi‑Fi network. If you want to use your mobile network, open the OneDrive app, open Settings, tap Camera backup, tap Upload using, and choose Wi‑Fi and mobile network.

Use OneDrive on Android - Office Support

View solution in original post

Re: How do I set up auto download to OneDrive??
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
  1. In the OneDrive app, tap the Me icon Person icon in OneDrive app for iOS at the bottom of the app, then tap Settings OneDrive settings .
  2. Tap Camera upload.
  3. Set Camera upload to On.

Notes:

• Camera backup is available only on devices running Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later.
  • To help preserve your device battery while downloading, select the Upload only when charging checkbox.
  • All photos and videos will be uploaded at their original sizes when you're on a Wi‑Fi network. If you want to use your mobile network, open the OneDrive app, open Settings, tap Camera backup, tap Upload using, and choose Wi‑Fi and mobile network.

Use OneDrive on Android - Office Support