How do I set up Outlook on my device?
Blundering_fool

I just got a galaxy s6 edge and i'm trying to figure out how to send a text to it from my work corporate outlook email account. We send out group text blasts for overtime and it's refusing to send to my new phone. Same number just new provider. I can'tell figure out how to talk to a blasted person with verizon and the stores can'take help cause i'm on a corporate government verizon account.

I can send & receive calls and texts, and can send a text to the email just not receive one from it.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Help with Outlook & android?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

As noted earlier, SMS should be sent to your 10-digit mobile number followed by @vtext.com (i.e., xxxxxxxxxx@vtext.com).  However, MMS such as group texts should be sent to xxxxxxxxxx@vzwpix.com. 

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Blundering_fool

Welcome to the Verizon Wireless family and congrats on your new Samsung Galaxy S 6 Edge purchase!  I would love to assist you with your options for sending group texts from an email account.

You can send text messages to Verizon Wireless mobile numbers from an email account by using the "10 digit mobile@vtext.com" as the recipient address.  Let me know how this works out for you.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

As noted earlier, SMS should be sent to your 10-digit mobile number followed by @vtext.com (i.e., xxxxxxxxxx@vtext.com).  However, MMS such as group texts should be sent to xxxxxxxxxx@vzwpix.com.