cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

¿Cómo configuro Outlook en mi dispositivo?

Blundering_fool
Miembro

Acabo de comprar un Galaxy S6 edge y estoy tratando de descubrir cómo enviarle un mensaje de texto desde mi cuenta de email corporativo Outlook. Enviamos mensajes grupales sobre horas extras y no se envían a mi nuevo teléfono. Es el mismo número con nuevo proveedor. I can'tell figure out how to talk to a blasted person with verizon and the stores can'take help cause i'm on a corporate government verizon account.

I can send & receive calls and texts, and can send a text to the email just not receive one from it.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (5)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Help with Outlook & android?

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

As noted earlier, SMS should be sent to your 10-digit mobile number followed by @vtext.com (i.e., xxxxxxxxxx@vtext.com).  However, MMS such as group texts should be sent to xxxxxxxxxx@vzwpix.com. 

View solution in original post

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Blundering_fool

Welcome to the Verizon Wireless family and congrats on your new Samsung Galaxy S 6 Edge purchase!  I would love to assist you with your options for sending group texts from an email account.

You can send text messages to Verizon Wireless mobile numbers from an email account by using the "10 digit mobile@vtext.com" as the recipient address.  Let me know how this works out for you.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

As noted earlier, SMS should be sent to your 10-digit mobile number followed by @vtext.com (i.e., xxxxxxxxxx@vtext.com).  However, MMS such as group texts should be sent to xxxxxxxxxx@vzwpix.com. 

View solution in original post