How do I refresh apps on S6 Edge Plus?
trever1723

I recently just purchased the phone and I use an app the you could manually refresh on my Note 3 with the button on the bottom left of phone but that button is now used to view what apps you have open.

0 Likes
Re: How do I refresh apps on S6 Edge Plus?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi trever1723!

Let's get you acclimated with your new S6! Please clarify, "refresh apps". Are you looking to identify all of the applications that are running?

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
trever1723

I have an app that when open and I am using it I was able to push the bottom left button on my note 3 and it opened a menu to refresh to check for updated news. I am unable to do that now on my edge plus.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Trever, we want you to love using your new phone. It is common that previous applications or features  are not available on current devices. What happens if you go to Settings and use the Application manager to close apps?
SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes