How do I input my APN settings?
MATMAR79
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been having issues with my group messages & MMS for years over various phones and various carriers with messages like "Message expired or not available" & "Messages waiting to be downloaded. I lose too much info that I need for work and my personal life. After some internet sleuthing, I realized that my APN is listed, but the following fields are listed as "not set":  MMSC, MMS Port. I'm hoping that these can help eliminate any more years of misery. I've always set up my phones at home, and never at a store which might be why it's never been set up correctly.

Please help!

0 Likes
Re: How do I input my APN settings?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to make sure that your services are working properly at all times. What messaging app are you using on your device that you are having this issue with?

FranciscoP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MATMAR79
Enthusiast - Level 1

Android Messages. But I've used other apps including the Samsung App with the same results.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the additional details, MATMAR79. I certainly understand the importance of being able to receive your incoming messages with ease. I would like to take a look at some details on your account. I have sent you a Private Message so we can begin.

GregL_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes