How do I get the samsung S105G vip kit?
daddycrypto
Enthusiast - Level 2

hi i just ordered the new samsung Galaxy S10 5G but i have no idea how i am supposed to get the vip kit i thought all i had to do was pre order the phone and it would show up with it but i guess thats just not the case dose anyone know exsacly what i have to do to get my VIP Kit  PLZ HELP IM SO LOST 

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
2 Solutions

Correct answers
Re: samsung S105G vip kit
AcidBurns
Enthusiast - Level 2

I found this issue too. But I do know the solution. You download the Shop Samsung app. You register your device there when the time it tells you to do so. This is where you MUST do it to get the VIP kit.

cheers

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Here are the steps to redeem your VIP kit.

1. Download the Shop Samsung app on the eligible Samsung Galaxy S10 5G.

2. Create or log in to a Samsung Account.

3. Select Galaxy S10 5G promo in the app and tap See if I'm eligible, then allow permissions and tap Register Now.

4.Enter requested information to register for promotion.

5.Receive kit 6-8 weeks after approval, shipped to the mailing address entered during registration.

TaylorH_VZW

View solution in original post

AcidBurns
Enthusiast - Level 2

I found this issue too. But I do know the solution. You download the Shop Samsung app. You register your device there when the time it tells you to do so. This is where you MUST do it to get the VIP kit.

cheers

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Here are the steps to redeem your VIP kit.

1. Download the Shop Samsung app on the eligible Samsung Galaxy S10 5G.

2. Create or log in to a Samsung Account.

3. Select Galaxy S10 5G promo in the app and tap See if I'm eligible, then allow permissions and tap Register Now.

4.Enter requested information to register for promotion.

5.Receive kit 6-8 weeks after approval, shipped to the mailing address entered during registration.

TaylorH_VZW

daddycrypto
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you very much 

0 Likes
daddycrypto
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks I was so confused I was really starting to worry there for a sec that I might have missed out on being able to get mine 

0 Likes
maddpappy
Enthusiast - Level 1

the store said pre orders ship with it. I still havent gotten my peorder but stores, online and other locations have it

0 Likes
popeyeiv
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just went on Shop Samsung and it says I am not eligible since I did not pre order through an approved vendor.  I pre ordered through Verizon

Tags (1)
0 Likes
PhoneyMcPhonerton
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here, it says after reviewing my device it appears that I'm not eligible.  I pre-ordered through Verizon also (so far it's only available through Verizon so that's total garbage).  I chatted with their support folks 4 times and they keep telling me that their system in glitching and to try again later...

flobeelicious

Same here, preordered through Verizon kiosk in Costco, told I'm not eligible on Samsung site

0 Likes
c4inam2n

Same....I  have been trying to register my product in several different ways now, shop samsung app and https://www.samsung.com/us/support/register/ but nothing works.  Saying that my IMEI/Serial number is invalid.  

0 Likes