How do I get my phone out of sleep mode?
NTLORD
Enthusiast - Level 2

HELP!!!  I took my phone off the charger and it won't come out of sleep mode.  The green light indicating it's fully charged is still on.  I held the power button on the side down thinking it would give me the option to restart the phone and nope, that didn't work.  Please help me...

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Took my Galaxy S6 off the wireles charger about 30 minutes ago.  The green charge light is on, and my phone won't come out of sleep mode.  Phone not responding.  Help!!
frommage
Contributor - Level 2

Unplug the charger and try the power button again, if no go, try the power button with the volume down button. Press and hold.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Took my Galaxy S6 off the wireles charger about 30 minutes ago. The green charge light is on, and my phone won't come out of sleep mode. Phone not responding. Help!!
frommage
Contributor - Level 2

Try holding down the power button and the front button at the same time.

This is one reason why I need a phone with a removable battery.

0 Likes
Re: Took my Galaxy S6 off the wireles charger about 30 minutes ago. The green charge light is on, and my phone won't come out of sleep mode. Phone not responding. Help!!
NTLORD
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you, frommage.  I forgot to mention that I tried that too.  I agree, removable battery!

0 Likes
Re: Took my Galaxy S6 off the wireles charger about 30 minutes ago.  The green charge light is on, and my phone won't come out of sleep mode.  Phone not responding.  Help!!
frommage
Contributor - Level 2

Unplug the charger and try the power button again, if no go, try the power button with the volume down button. Press and hold.

0 Likes
NTLORD
Enthusiast - Level 2

frommage, you're a genius!  Thank you.

I use the wireless charger.  Holding the power button and volume down button did that trick.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

frommage
Contributor - Level 2

Anytime

0 Likes