How do I get my device to start displaying notifications for missed calls?
acjag74

After the system update on May 15, My Galaxy S4 no longer displays notification of missed calls. Any solution?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: After the system update on May 15, My Galaxy S4 no longer displays notification of missed calls. Any solution?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
The much anticipated Lollipop update came with a few changes for everyone.  One being the missed call notification.  To enable this feature,
1. Go to Settings then scroll to
2. Application Manager
3. then scroll to ALL at the top (this puts apps in alphabetical order)
5. Scroll down to the Phone app
6. Tap the Phone app
7. Under Force Stop, it will say Show notifications - make sure there is a check mark in front of Show notifications

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: After the system update on May 15, My Galaxy S4 no longer displays notification of missed calls. Any solution?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
The much anticipated Lollipop update came with a few changes for everyone.  One being the missed call notification.  To enable this feature,
1. Go to Settings then scroll to
2. Application Manager
3. then scroll to ALL at the top (this puts apps in alphabetical order)
5. Scroll down to the Phone app
6. Tap the Phone app
7. Under Force Stop, it will say Show notifications - make sure there is a check mark in front of Show notifications

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Frenchy1225

It didn't answer my question.  I am asking about when it is ringing before I answer the phone it shows a preview.  Please help

0 Likes