How do I disable mms message confirmations on Messages+?
HelzBelz

I have a wifi Samsung Gear Frontier S3 watch connected to my Verizon Samsung Galaxy s7 edge. When part of group texts, I am getting read confirmations buzzing and dinging my watch. This is REALLY annoying during my daughters softball season, when group texts are used to insure we all know where to be during tournaments with changing schedules. It also drains the battery faster. I cannot find a way to turn off these notifications.

Any one know a way to stop the notifications, it's gotten to the point where I will not reply to texts anymore.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: disable mms message confirmations on Message+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place for help HelzBelz. I can certain understand how inconvenient it can be to keep receiving those group message notifications.

You can mute the group message so you do not receive notifications. To do this, open the group message and click on the menu button at the top right corner. Select "Mute" to stop receiving the notifications.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

Re: disable mms message confirmations on Message+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place for help HelzBelz. I can certain understand how inconvenient it can be to keep receiving those group message notifications.

You can mute the group message so you do not receive notifications. To do this, open the group message and click on the menu button at the top right corner. Select "Mute" to stop receiving the notifications.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!