cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How can I turn the Verizon visual voicemail app back on (GS5)?

stmet5
Miembro

The Voicemail app was accidentally turned off in the app settings and there's no option to turn it back on. There's not a way (that I could find) to download it from the Google Play store like some other Verizon apps. One suggestion I read was factory reset, but I'd like to avoid that if possible. Any ideas on how I can get the visual voicemail working without having to reset my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: How can I turn the Verizon visual voicemail app back on (GS5)?

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

Have you tried:

apps > menu > show disabled apps > tap Voicemail so that you see a green check in the upper right-hand corner of the app > Done

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

Have you tried:

apps > menu > show disabled apps > tap Voicemail so that you see a green check in the upper right-hand corner of the app > Done

View solution in original post

stmet5
Miembro

Yes, thank you! That brought the app back. Now when I open the Voicemail app a popup opens over a gray background. The popup title is Voicemail, and the text says "Unable to verify subscription status. Please try again later" and then a box where I can tap OK to close the box, which closes the app. I logged into my account and confirmed the visual voicemail is on and I restarted my phone. ¿Alguna sugerencia?

0 Me gusta

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

Mobile data has to be turned on to use the app.

0 Me gusta

stmet5
Miembro

I restarted my phone again and the voicemail app is now working but not recognizing my account. I've had the same issue with the cloud so I'm going to a Verizon store to have them look into it.  Both are active features in the account when logged in but neither work in my phone.

Thanks for your help!

0 Me gusta