How can I retrieve past notifications on Galaxy s8?
jdhart
Enthusiast - Level 2

There is not "settings" widget to use and I am getting gmail notifications that disappear as soon as I open the notification list. There have been other notifications that disappear as soon as I drop down the notification list.

As a second question regarding the gmail notifications Im getting. I go to my email and there isnt a new email.......

Thanks!

Jamie

0 Likes
Re: How can I retrieve past notifications on Galaxy s8?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you using the Gmail application for your Gmail account or the Samsung email application?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jdhart,

I certainly wouldn't want you to lose information that you need. There isn't a way to retrieve past notifications but we can help make sure they don't keep doing this. Is it only certain apps where they disappear or does it seem more random? What do the Gmail notifications that don't seem to lead to an email say?

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

isn't the notification there until you clear it??

0 Likes