How can I delete Visual Voice Mail on my Galaxy S6?
slowthor

Just upgrade my wife's phone to Galaxy S6. When someone leaves a voice mail and she clicks the notification, it tries to open visual voice mail. It's annoying as heck! Can you remove this from the phone?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I delete Visual Voice Mail on Galaxy S6?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't remove it, but you can disable it, and use the *86 or dial your own phone number to retrieve standard basic voice mail.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't remove it, but you can disable it, and use the *86 or dial your own phone number to retrieve standard basic voice mail.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

slowthor,

Your wife is so lucky to have the S6! Visual Voicemail is a grat new way to check your voicemails. You no longer have to dial a number to get them & then enter your password. You just go to the voicemail app & check them. Here is more information about it: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/visual-voice-mail-faqs/

If this is something you would not want to use, you may still check your voicemail by dialing *86. You may also call our customer service team at 800-922-0204 & they can remove the visual voicemail feature.

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes