How Does Visual Voicemail Work On My Galaxy S7?
Mrs811

How do i set the voice mail on my galaxy s7 to the pre recorded message of just my phone number instead of the voice recording of my name?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cant figure out the voise mail.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mrs811,

Voicemail is a great feature. Your phone comes with Visual Voicemail. To change your greeting, call *86 from your mobile phone and follow the prompts to change your greeting. Or you can use the Voice Mail app to change your greeting if you use iPhone Visual Voicemail, Basic Visual Voice Mail or Premium Visual Voice Mail.

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Cant figure out the voise mail.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mrs811,

Voicemail is a great feature. Your phone comes with Visual Voicemail. To change your greeting, call *86 from your mobile phone and follow the prompts to change your greeting. Or you can use the Voice Mail app to change your greeting if you use iPhone Visual Voicemail, Basic Visual Voice Mail or Premium Visual Voice Mail.

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes