How Do I Download Uber From The Google Play Store?
hh55

I  have registered to drive for uber. I can't download the app. when I try to my phone shows' you don't have any devices' you haven't accessed the Google Play Store app (THE white shopping bag icon) on your device with this email account. I do not know what to do. can you help. thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: down loading uber
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The google playstore is associated with your google login, and the google login is the one you use on your device - have you ever downloaded apps from the playstore on that device?  Your google account is what ties it all together, and the message you are getting sounds like that phone has not been associated with your google account yet.

On your computer, go to play.google.com, log in , and on the left side, tap on devices.  Add your phone ... if it's already there, then try going to the Uber app in the playstore on  your computer, and sending it to the phone from there.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: down loading uber
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The google playstore is associated with your google login, and the google login is the one you use on your device - have you ever downloaded apps from the playstore on that device?  Your google account is what ties it all together, and the message you are getting sounds like that phone has not been associated with your google account yet.

On your computer, go to play.google.com, log in , and on the left side, tap on devices.  Add your phone ... if it's already there, then try going to the Uber app in the playstore on  your computer, and sending it to the phone from there.

0 Likes