Has anyone had problems getting the camera to work when making bank deposits?
AZSMAP

Has anyone had problems getting the camera to work when making bank deposits?

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone had problems getting the camera to work when making bank deposits?
jerseyjudy
Enthusiast - Level 3

When you say "not working," do you mean that it won't take the picture, or that the picture it takes is not acceptable to the banking app? If the answer is the latter, it is most likely a result of the quality/background of the check.

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone had problems getting the camera to work when making bank deposits?
budone
Legend

Are you taking the picture while in the banking program? That is a must with my bank. I have not had any issues with it at all

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there AZSMAP,

I use the Chase Banking App myself and its extremely convenient to deposit checks instead of going inside the bank itself.

Are you getting an error message when taking pictures? Which application are you using? Can you take regular pictures with your camera? I would try uninstalling the application and reinstalling it and test again.

Keep us updated.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
janetaungier

you sound knowledgeable!  I have used mobile deposit for years.  I have a new moto force.  both the regular camera but more to the point, the camera function in the app.  There is no focus or light adjustability in the app mode vs the camera.  The check is a bank issued by a "mail" check that has the tear off edges.  I have been mobile depositing these for years. 

0 Likes
janetaungier

I have reinstalled my Bank app.

0 Likes