Has anyone changed from Blackberry to Galaxy S7 Edge?
Satoriesue

I just purchased a Samsung and am preparing to switch from my Blackberry Z30.

Does anyone have tips or experiences? I have read different options for transferring data and I don't want to mess up.

Thank you in advance, Debbie

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Has anyone changed from Blackberry to Galaxy S7 Edge?
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

I haven't owned a BlackBerry before. If you have a Verizon Wireless cloud account, you should be able to upload items that you wish to keep and then download to the Samsung.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

I haven't owned a BlackBerry before. If you have a Verizon Wireless cloud account, you should be able to upload items that you wish to keep and then download to the Samsung.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Satoriesue,

I know the importance of having all your content in one place after upgrading. The S7 edge is a great phone and I want to do all I can to ensure that you get everything moved over safely. Using the Samsung Smart Switch program allows you to move everything using either an app or your computer. More info on the program can be found here: http://www.samsung.com/us/smart-switch/ Please let us know if you have any trouble or have any other questions to get your phone up and running.

La'SindaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes