HELP!
caytayrey

I have a Galaxy S8+  I was trying to put it in a new case I just bought for it  (doesn't fit)  my phone is now frozen  the screen is blue with a great big arrow in the middle underneath it says Do not turn off target.  In the upper left hand corner there is wring in colorful boxes one says RPMD fuse blown  Anyone know what this is and how to fix it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HELP!
Klue
Master - Level 1

If the screen is still frozen I would just let the phones battery completly die and shut off. Put it in the charger for a few minutes, turn it on to see if it boots up.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

If the screen is still frozen I would just let the phones battery completly die and shut off. Put it in the charger for a few minutes, turn it on to see if it boots up.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure that your device is working properly. Please tell us, do you see any signs of physical or water damage on your device? Does the screen look damaged?
Also, please try performing a soft reset on your device by following the steps shared through the following link: https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-211216/

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes