HELP LOST PHONE
musicnotes8305

okay I have the Galaxy S III, and I lost it. I have heard about this Plan B app, but I can't remember the gmail account I have hooked up to my phone. I have downloaded apps from the play store on that phone so I KNOW I have a gmail account hooked up to it. I have 3 other accounts on gmail that I remember and none of them work. Is there ANY way that I could find out what gmail account is connected to my phone!?!?

0 Likes
Re: HELP LOST PHONE
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you sign in the Play Store website from either of the Gmail accounts? Then once signed in see if you can get to your list of apps installed on your phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Plan B is not compatible with ICS and above OS.  An alternative is Android Lost:

Android Lost - Android Apps on Google Play

However, if the phone's battery is dead, cellular data is turned off, or the phone is turned off, you won't be able to install it (or any app, for that matter) remotely.

Google's Android Device Manager also may be an option.

0 Likes
musicnotes8305

no that's the problem, none of the accounts say they are connected to a device 😕

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

musicnotes8305 wrote:

no that's the problem, none of the accounts say they are connected to a device 😕

Bummer. None of those three Gmail accounts have anything Android attached to it? You must have a fourth Gmail account that you used as the primary Gmail account on the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes