HAS ANYONE SPOKE W/TECH SUPPORT AND HAD TO GUIDE THEM?
kramerlivz
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've had sooo many issues w/my "phased" out SG3 that tech support really doesn't know how to handle and/or guide a customer is the right direction.

I had to guide the tech guy as to what I was doing and had to ask him, "Are you there"  because he put me on mute of course because he couldn't figure out what to do after I told him, the utility will NOT work w/Windows 10 and SG3.  I eventually told him I didn't have time to train him.  All I want is a .99 cent SG4 which is being "phased" out as the SG5.  GEEZZ

0 Likes
Re: HAS ANYONE SPOKE W/TECH SUPPORT AND HAD TO GUIDE THEM?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us about this kramerlivz. Sorry for the experience with tech. That Guy makes a great point about the SG4 for $.99, I do not see one either. Where did you see this price?

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kramerlivz
Enthusiast - Level 3

It was under certified pre-own under my account

On Oct 20, 2015 9:02 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for informing us of this kramerlivz. We have sent you a Private Message so we can more account specifics. Please check that for us.
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes