Gyroscope stopped working after installing g900vvrs2dqd1.
TJD04CHEVY

After installing g900vvrs2dqd1 several functions appeard to have stopped working. Step counter, screen turning, I've cleared cache to no avail. Features work after a reboot but stop after several minutes.

0 Likes
Re: Gyroscope stopped working after installing g900vvrs2dqd1.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry you were having problems after the update, TJD04CHEVY. Let's get this device up and running. Did you recently download any new applications? Is the device damaged?

JoeL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TJD04CHEVY

No damage other than the operating software. Also screen rotation doesn't work. It works via camera but not much else.  It seems as though Samsung drivers stop working.

Thank you.

Tom

[Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TJD04CHEVY-

We certainly want your phone to work properly after a major software update. Let's test the phone in Safe Mode to if those functions work http://vz.to/2fbUBFL

Please keep us posted on the outcome.

CarmenT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TJD04CHEVY

That didn't work. Screen turn, step counter didn't function in safe mode. Of couse when I rebooted back into normal  mode all of my account login credentials for email were wiped out along with sound settings and signatures.

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TJD04CHEVY -

Based on the information provided that this began after the software update, it sounds like something may have malfunctioned and there is a corrupt file affecting the device.  I recommend we start by trying to do a software repair. Please ensure your phone is backed up first as a precaution. Here are the steps: http://vz.to/2pl1Hts. Please keep us posted.

EricaC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes