Group messaging on s7
pbalent1

I can't create or reply to any group text messages.  I get an error message saying invalid destination address.

0 Likes
Re: Group messaging on s7
bearone21
Legend

if you're using verizon messaging you might want to disable/uninstall?? & use the default texting program.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I cannot live without my group texting function! That would be torture! Lets get this figured out for you asap! When did this start happening? Do are any of your messages going through?
NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pbalent1,

My friends are constantly sending group messages and know how important this feature is for you. Let us help you get this fixed. Are you using the text messaging application as bearone21 mentioned? Have you ever been able to send group messages on this phone?

Here to help.

0 Likes
awildwizard

I have the same issue with both the default messenger & message+.. I've checked all the reasonable steps of making sure MMS is enabled. What is the problem here?

0 Likes